Experenti at Intel® Developers meetup in Milan and at Smau Bologna
Did we already tell that this is a period full of news and events for Experenti? Actually, we know we did: if you followed us here on the blog, you already know about our participation at Smau (the italian Information & Communications Technology Fair) Turin and our Prize for the Best Innovation Internship. Now we are happy to announce other two possibilities to meet us and know more about the world of Augmented Reality and its application to avant-garde marketing:
1) Tonight, 26th May 2015, Experenti’s CEO and founder Amir Baldissera will talk about our idea of Augmented Reality at the Intel® Developers meetup #1 on RealSense™ technology in Milan:
2) Friday 5th June 2015 Experenti will be at Smau Bologna for another couple of free workshops:
– Meet Barbara Bonaventura, Experenti’s Marketing Manager, at 2.00 PM in Room 1 to listen her experience related to the startups’ world and the marketing that works:
– At 3.00 PM, again Room 1, you will be able to ask all your questions about Augmented Reality to Experenti’s founder and CEO, Amir Baldissera:
If you will be visiting the Fair, it will be a pleasure to meet you; the seminars are free, but don’t forget to register to Barbara’s workshop here and to Amir’s workshop here.
- Pubblicato il Experenti @en